Sunday 20 October 2019

KLCI to rebound from here?



Morning ... Monday 21st Oct. DOW minus 255 points last Friday. BREXIT on-going to be in news headlines and HK protest on-going too. Yet ... we are saying BULL MARKETS coming in 2020, with speculations on US election where Trump is known as using DOW to gauge his performance as president (ridiculous and laughable haha). Well, making US great again means ... stock markets at new high?

8.25 am : DOW-futures at 26, 800 at the moment of writing.

What did I trade last Friday?



MYEG ... of coz. I posted here in the morning before market opening, right? It swings wildly and good for day-traders.

Myeg : I bought 1.20 and sold 1.28 ... i went 3 rounds and profited well.

later I will try to recall my trades in Myeg ... catching the knife well and get away with profits.

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment