Wednesday 16 October 2019

Sold ABMB and AirAsia


Finally ... I sold all ABMB and AirAsia yesterday.



ABMB : Nearing to resistance 20MA ... so, I sold her off to buy something else.  But it continues to move slightly higher to close, last-minute ... at 2.86. We shall watch her at 2.92 resistance next. I won't be buying back as I m trading XYZ which I will share here too. 

So ... I highlighted the position where I entered. Last Friday and shared it here ... for all to watch LIVE trading. Buy or not, up to you ... I sold ... if you want to sell or not, that is also up to you.


AirAsia : Last Friday .... besides ABMB, I bought into AirAsia in larger than usual position too. More confident this will rebound ... and wow ... it surprised me. 1.90 is resistance to sell, and I sold at 1.88 ...it formed a hanging man now. So, yes ... it is a sell for trading purposes. Move out and wait for the pullback.

Note : To know the next stock(s) I m trading ... one may join my trading group and I do share all these trading 'live'. But it is up to those to buy/sell ... I can only tell which one I m buying to sell. 

to contact me at facebook : https://www.facebook.com/cp.teh.9


TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment