Saturday 26 October 2019

Stock Watch : D&O and Myeg




Is the trend of D&O reversing?

Here I m showing the crossover of 10MA-20MA ... so, does that mean the trend is UPTRENDING now?

NO ... it is still a downtrend, but with the potential of REVERSAL of trend.


Myeg : Avoid as MA crossed, means it is going lower. We do not want to catch knives and stuck inside. I sold MYEG around RM1.68 as that was resistance  ... we buy when MA crossed there ... 

to understand these trading and check my LIVE trading, you may try out for two-months joining me in my trading group.

to join me ... contact e-mail : cpteh@yahoo.com or message me 012-821 0129.

add me to facebook only if you are joining me (otherwise ...just click follow la).


I m doing more trading in 2019 now as it is VERY volatile markets which is good for trading ... and now I m more into full-time trading than giving tuition!! Haha.

2019 : DO NOT buy-hold stocks as risk is high ... trade it UP. place cutloss.

Happy Deepavali 

TEH


No comments:

Post a Comment