Tuesday 22 October 2019

Stock Watch : Revenue


2.10 pm: KLCI closed for lunch ... and down by 9points.

Besides Elsoft, I sold Revenue yesterday too.


From the chart, the previous peak was RM1.73 ... seeing it failing to breakout, I sold her off at 1.72 ...it closed 1.71 to form a shooting star.

Phew ... luckily I sold for profits.

Year right ... announced bonus issues, with KLCI red red also it gapped up in the morning to be at a new high, hit 1.81 and forming another bad candle!! Well ... what a risk-taker to jump in today!! I would wait for it to pullback ... see can get back RM1.65 or low.

Well ... at times, we read candlesticks and resistance ... we would sell if it is a bad candle.

Will check her after closing ... as it would be interesting that I missed the gap up to sell today, instead. It is ok ... we do not get all trades 'right' ... besides, selling at RM1.72 is still profiting.

to join my trading group, message: 012 821 0129  (not free).

TEH


No comments:

Post a Comment