Saturday 21 December 2019

Promoting my 'trading' group



Morning ... back to SJ(home alone) ... no mood for a few days, the stress of being alone. haha

Then ... LIVERPOOL won. YEAH!!

-----Liverpool's  clip ---

created a FB clip, only to realise over the years, I have created MANY but never really have the momentum to follow through ... just like this new blog, I could not find the ooommmpppphhh to continue blog regularly, and unblock my thoughts thru this blog

so ... I created the FB page as I m using FB more than any other social media. I do not check Whatsapp or Telegram group often. I can't even remember I m in some of the group. haha

--- FB page link ---

Task : Delete all other pages and groups

--- show KLCI and DOW weekly chart ---

Join my trading group to trade LIVE together (plus learning pointers too) : message me at my Facebook https://web.facebook.com/cp.teh.9  or message 012 821 0129 ... or e-mail to me at cpteh@yahoo.com


will write in in greater details later (do come back to check ...say at night after 9pm  ... as I want to go jalan-jalan. 

Chinese celebrating 'Winter Solstice " ...enjoy your day.

TEH









No comments:

Post a Comment