Monday 13 January 2020

Nasdaq at new high : 9274



Morning ... with Nasdaq at the new high, we should be in the US ... buying tech stocks such as APPLE ...looooong time ago?

Or buy into KLSE uptrending tech-stocks, alternatively.

In the morning ... I will post to my trading group what I m going to buy and why. And some I m just doing a short term trades, I will sell today.

For example : VS


VS : bought in yesterday morning breakout ... will sell her off for profits and move into XYZ today.

So ... these are what I share with my trading group ...'live' trades I took. The important thing is UPTREND breakout = BUY.

To join my trading group, message me at 012-821 0129. 

I will write in details how a trader (newbie) could learn the FA and TA from my sharings in the group. 

It is important for traders to learn ... and execute well. It is never easy ... but the skill-sets needed for traders to survive.

For those so-called buy and hold, I will have one post I m going to blog for u ... and will want to advise you to move to UPTREND. 

Can I advise you? haha

Will update later ... if I could remember.

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment