Wednesday 19 February 2020

Sorry for too busy to blog





Noon ... it is THURSDAY ... as I m working full time and very busy, I m lost ... and too busy to blog as I've FORGOTTEN that I have a blog!! Sorry for not blogging for some time. I m still alive, kicking ... but just too busy earning money.

US markets at new high ... so, it is HIGH-RISK environment at the moment, hence I exited most of my stocks!!

And it went high ... and higher ... haha.


Let me randomly take a chart : Econbhd

Playing on the so-called STIMULUS (haha ... whole market full with speculators. haha). Those rushed in to buy around 80cents would feel the TRAP again ... I have kena-ed many of times and now is a more experienced trader... I placed RULES of TRADING.

As I m preparing my final phase of CRISIS-investing ... I have to work full-time (plus still taking trades ... we do not need to watch la) to be able me to take LOANS ... yes, this year need to collect as many bullets as possible.

Will have an e-meeting tonight to talk about taking LOANS to SAILANG markets during crisis!! 

Join me tonight 10pm ... will send the link here around 9.30pm. So, come back again, ya

TEH




No comments:

Post a Comment