Sunday 29 March 2020

30th Mac : end of MARCH 2020



7.20 am : Morning ... it has been e-meeting in daily basis since 9th MAC ... the lockdown arghhh ... spending my time, sharing some of my thoughts 'live' ... taking in Q&A and also saving the recorded e-meetings to all my members.

This is the best time to learn ... investing!! INVESTING as the market is crashing. We are NOT at the bottom yet ... so, I have shown in my e-meeting that we are going thru what I called WAVE 2 MELTDOWN after the AUG 2015 WAVE 2 SELLDOWN

In other words, we shall see another WAVE 3 MELTDOWN where things becoming REALLY cheap!!

11.20 am : KLCI down 20 points as DOW down 900plus points on Friday plus DOW futures minus 200 plus.

Reduce positions ... if one is trading. Still holding to many of stocks ... and planning to buy back my property stocks which I sold many on Friday.

2pm : e-meeting to explain a 'misleading' article


Misleading INVEST article

Mon, Mar 30, 2020 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM (GMT+08:00)

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/257981005


Access Code: 257-981-005

New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/257981005


to be continued ...if i remember

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment