Monday 2 March 2020

Buy into FEAR ... talk is easy


It is TUES ... KLCI surged in morning as DOW up almost 1300points last night ... i longed FKLI (2 lots) and closed during opening surge ... thanks for DOW up up.

And started to buy oversold blue-chips.

Sorry that I could not blog or write more than i wished ... as i m really too busy and getting tired as i woke up 5.30am to take an-hour LRT trip ... working fulltime, plus trading well ... plus tuition.

It is extremely important for me to work n save as much ... as there are many cheap sales DURING market crashes ...

RM100 is RM500 to me, if you could understand.

I m also very busy shorting FKLI and FCPO for past two weeks ... closed my positions last Friday to go LONG now. So ... u see, how I juggled and  maintain sane ... in the insane market situations. haha


So .. I m only interested during DOWN a lot kinda swing la. haha

When I search for the above pix ... I saw MY post in i3 last MAY 2019

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/cpteh/2019-05-26-story-h1477481416-fear_time_to_buy.jsp
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/cpteh/2019-05-26-story-h1477481416-fear_time_to_buy.jsp

see? I do use my blog to record ... and my e-meeting as proof that I did say I m preparing for crash and NOT stating it is crashing ... but in case you are in denial (or those egoistic type of human), we ALREADY crashed ... 500-800 of our stocks crashed.

DO NOT average down. WARNED that since 2016?

But u prefer to listen whoever value investing guru, capitalising own your FEAR and asking u to join them ... learn FUNDAMENTAL analysis ...charging few k for that ... who are you blaming?

Good luck for those STUCK up there ... i said that since 2016? Dont worry, it might recover by 2026 ... u need luck , depending on stocks you are STUCK

While those in cash positions like me, will buy from you when you are forced to sell?

Think ...

TEH



No comments:

Post a Comment