Tuesday 28 April 2020

Be patient to wait for crash


Morning ... I cutloss my stocks yesterday, it tasted SOUR ... and BITTER. But, I m not a sour-bitter person ... I would be wondering WHY.

My idea : Stock markets would be CRASHING lower and we would be seeing below the 1200 level.

So, with that in mind ... what should I be doing?

LEARN to be an INVESTOR.

That is what I spoke about in my e-meeting last night. Because there is only ONE group of people profited well in stock markets in the long run ... those who are in the 5% group of winner ... as 90% lost/losing money in markets, anyway.

How do we be in that top 5% then?

So, i gave my thoughts last night in an e-meeting , a good discussion on that and I enjoyed in ... also a self-reminder on how I could be ONE OF THEM.



Be patient. Wait for the crash to come!!

I have been waiting for the crash since 2010 ... so, it is kinda 10years now ... and I m still waiting. I have been preparing since 2016 ... and still preparing.

It is the final stage of preparation ... where we need to list the stocks we want to buy at a certain level and WAIT for the time to come!!

And I shall wait.

For those wish to prepare for crash with me ... u know how to reach for me. We stay SANE ... stay STRONG. Because we need to be PATIENT while letting the noises to pass us by. Don't be tempted.

contact me : 012 - 821 0129

Will blog again ... as I m trying to find the momentum!! haha

Stay tune

TEH



2 comments:

  1. When it crashed below 1200 the list of stocks to buy are to be given by you and we shall follow you all the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please provide list of stock asap, tq

    ReplyDelete