Saturday 18 April 2020

Re-start to blog : Boustead Group





It is Sunday ... lockdown way over 1 month now, and the market crashed and V-shape rebound at the moment ... almost every night (9.30pm), I have been conducting e-meeting regarding updates on markets and things I SHOULD have blogged but due to LAZYness and lost of momentum to blog, I have been dragging myself to pen in my opinions on my blog.

My old blog: https://cpteh.blogspot.com 

Imagine ... I used to blog from AUG 8th 2008 for YEARS ...everyday ... without a miss. It has been some 5yrs or so I stopped ... and no longer regular in blogging. heck, the stress ... the busyness ... the lazyness ... the arghhh ... excuses NOT to blog ... aplenty. Dusting upstairs

CALLING OLD MEMBERS of those in my Stock Watch --- market is crashing and 2020 is the BEST year to be back to markets, to go through the phase of crashing as MANY MORE stuck inside stocks.

Where should I start?

Hmm ... really dont know ... as there are TOO MANY things upstairs ... should I write about my usual WATERFALLS tracking ... there are simply too many of them now.

WARNING has been given since 2016 when our ECONOMY taking a turn ... as I sold off my two apartments (one in KK for a loss and another in USJ1 , doubled).

Ok .. perhaps I should start with Boustead group of stocks ... and hope I could find the momentum to continue tonight ... tmr ... and day after!! I need the MOTIVATION very much to blog, ok?




BStead (code 2771) : What happened to this giant ... PER - 0.7. crazy.


BHIC (code 8133)  : Heavy Industry .. very heavy now. Trading at 68.5 ... PER - 1.46  (ouch)



BPlant (code 5254) : Buy on breakaout of 28cents. For trading purposes next week ... hmm ... PER -4.28 ... used to be GOOD dividend counter that I like, since listed some years ago.


e-meeting TONIGHT : 9.30pm ... ASK anything Q&A session


For those with Q&A

Sun, Apr 19, 2020 9:30 PM - 10:30 PM (GMT+08:00)

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/980645621

Access Code: 980-645-621

New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/980645621

Hope I could stay on track to blog more often, ya. Do support

To join my trading group : message 012- 821 0129

or

add me in facebook, search for cpteh@yahoo.com

Stay sane. Stay strong

TEH




No comments:

Post a Comment