Tuesday 21 April 2020

STAY SANE, STAY STRONG



9.20am :  Morning to the pullback which I have posted on MONDAY ... time to sell?

If selling now, we are two days late but still a sell anyway. KLCI down 15points to 1366 as I m writing here.

As I have 4 shorts in FKLI (covered one opening) , I will maintain that positions as I m still bearish in overall market sentiments. DOW swing crazily too ... as CRUDE OIL CRASHED.

There are lots of hypes regarding OIL trading at negative ... that was contracts in MAY expiring and no storage to pick-up ... so, have to sell at any price? Weird ... unheard of.



STAY SANE. STAY STRONG 

This would be my quote to all in 2020.  So, I have done the first draft ... going to learn to use my limited creativity to draw these ... and print it out to paste on my wall!! Arghh ... the markets going insane, more reasons for all to join my trading group, to learn and look at each other's back!!

STAY SANE ... that is not easy. Many yelling more selldown and crashing coming our way ... many too yelling we are at the bottom of markets at 1200 and would be heading for new bull markets!!

To join me : message at 012 821 0129 or add me in facebook --- search for cpteh@yahoo.com

Planning and waiting patiently for coming BAD QRs ... brace yourself for more selldown if you are holding to stocks or stuck up there (prepare to be stuck for years)

3.30pm : KLCI rebounded sharply ... now is minus 2-3 points only, going into green soon. wow.

I m still 100% cash ... taken profits in my HSI-put while buyback q now.

Nothing much to be excited as still waiting for markets to tumble.

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment