Monday 27 April 2020

Trades : Careplus and LKL



Morning ... it is 5.30am now, and I m not getting back to blogging (again) as much I wanted to.

Ok ... it is not easy ... it is harder when we giving ourselves many excuses not to do something we have not been doing for looong period of time.

as I m lockdown, obvious trading becoming a thing I m keeping myself occupied ... and done many good trades since market running in a certain sector, example glove-health care

Yesterday I was trading Careplus and LKL. These are hot-stocks that we can trade if we know-how.



Careplus : Breakout and BUY. Managed to sell 47cents. That is lucky ... but not so-lucky as I sold LKL too early. haha



LKL : I sold at 32 and 32.5, thought it was a good profit to take ... arrghhh ... it shot up so high, to close 37cents!! haha. Ok, trade again on pullback today.

What is on the plate today? MFLOUR to trade haha ... and see if it would successfully breakout today!! Will try to post it 'live'.

to join in my trading group : contact me 012-821 0129 or

facebook : https://www.facebook.com/cp.teh.9

Hope to be able to blog later!! haha

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment