Friday, 29 November 2019

Stock Watch : IQGroup



Yesterday we saw KLCI down about 20points ... crazy end-month selling. I sold most of my counters on Thursday!! Well ... bad feel makes me do just that ...so, I told my group about the RISK of holding on to stocks when technically, KLCI is bearish ..some 1-2 weeks ago!! I did write here about that, right?


KLCI next level to watch is 1550 ... where is that clip I heard about 1800? 

The year-end rally ... if you still believe in such, then it is time to BUY BUY BUY, right? 


IQGroup: another bad QR ... closed at 72cents now ... I m still monitoring IQGroup as Uncle Ben and Fong SiLing still holding to this one ... each about 1mil units ... I do wonder why they do not cutloss ... but still holding to her? Does that mean ... they will add in at lower level? Investors do average down rather than cutloss...


So ... I will continue to monitor IQGroup ... but this is not a recommendation to buy. They are bleeding $$$ ... so, we do not buy-hold into losing money companies, simply because it has crashed from RM4.80 to current ... 72ccents. 


Would you buy IQGroup ... say  ... at 50cents? 30cents? LOWER ...?

TEH





 

Sunday, 24 November 2019

Year-end rally?



Morning ... we yet to feel bullish while DOW is moving higher?

Christmas rally is around the corner? Hmm ... then, what should we buy at the moment to hold?

9.50 am : first trade for today, bought Armada 49cents only to cutloss 47.5 done. Losing a trade is common.

12.05 pm : Armada back to 49.5, but I hv exited to buy into JTiasa 53-54 and want to sell 56cents now (not done yet, at 55.5)

Well day trading is crazy?

How about think ... what stocks to buy ahead of window dressing by end year? IF ANY ...


to be continued

TEH




Sector in play : Plantation



Sunday night ... got two important things to do later: Applying for a teaching job and setting exams papers.

To start my working night ... I will write a post here first. haha.

DOW up 109 points ... US markets still going higher n

JTiasa: Resistance sitting around 64-68 cents ... to sell this week. 

This week is the plantation trade week ... as most plantation stocks awaken and went crazy ... depending on which one we chose and how large our positions are, we are to profit from the craziness. 

Note: I have sold JTiasa at 61-62 cents on Friday. I sold at 59.5 on Thu ...only to buyback 59-60cents and to sell her off on Friday. If our position size is large enough, a mere 2cents would be a good contra-trade.



WTK : Another quick trade done well was WTK ... lagging most as I do not chase up stocks, so i grabbed her ... and sold her off at 56cents resistance.

Will plantation stocks still in play this week? We shall see ... if a pullback is a buy.

TEH


Thursday, 21 November 2019

Friday 22nd : HIGH RISK level



US markets at new high, and RISK of pulling back (or sharp correction) ... soon.

Be aware of that, reduce our exposure in markets.

TEH

Sectors : Tech, Plantation and Properties




Property (Weekly): taking a break after strong rebound ... a pullback to watch, buy and wait for the rebound. Sold off SimeProp too.




In the meantime, we are checking PLANTATION stocks for this week. Tmr will sell off some as I m heavy inside.


Technology Index: hitting resistance now ... so I sold off all tech counters ...

Well, so ... good trades this week ... time to move on.

TEH



Wednesday, 20 November 2019

Sector Watch : Plantation



Today FCPO up so much ... and so, many plantation counters moving sharply too. Which one to chase?



FGV : Resistance around 1.32, sell there. I do not have FGV but asked members to buy on breakout RM1.13 level ... so, time to take profits as late-comers rushing in.



Jtiasa :

RSawit :

BPlant :

TDM :

TSH :

THPlant :

Which one?

10 am : Sold CBIP 92cents done, hit high 93.5cents. Bought last week.


CBIP : closed at 97cents, bought back to sell RM1 today




TEH

Tuesday, 19 November 2019

Stock Watch : JHM




JHM : breaking out of RM1.40 and see if it would breakout 1.66 level and go into new high?


Taken from 2018 AR.

Note : I do have the interest in the share ... trade at own risk. 

TEH

New lows : E&O and Ecoworld




E&O : closed at 61cents, a new low yesterday. The private placement was around 90cents plus.


Ecoworld : hit that low 62.5 cents yesterday ...

This is how CRASH looks like ... charts do not lie.

CRASH is a BUY ... everyone telling us that ... but, well ... many not buying as MOST already stuck up there, anyway.

What are we waiting for ... when should we be buying?

Well ... wait for most of those retailers STUCK inside ... panic selling or selling due to needing cash? Forced selling or margin calls?

Note : I have interests in both. Perhaps I should wait for another further 30-50% discount ...

TEH

Monday, 18 November 2019

Trend Following : BUY uptrending stocks



It is easier said than done as we would be shaken out.


GCB : I traded GCB last year ... but I didnt hold. Today, it is reaching new high ... high is going higher.

It is THAT difficult to sit on UPTRENDING stocks ...do nothing and AVERAGE it UP ...once it breakout again.

Turtle-trading is a trend following ... lose 7 trades small as uptrend failed, get TWO good trade up and keep adding position up. GREAT uptrend would cover all the small losses and giving us good profits ...over time.

EASIER SAID THAN DONE.


This is HEVEA ... as I traded her (and whole sector) up ... but didn't HOLD till trend is over. Of coz now is a DOWN trending stock and we should not be bothered. Let all others argue about the fundamentals and recovery of the sector ...we should be riding uptrend ...in OTHER stocks, OTHER sectors.


TEH







DOW at NEW high 28000 (again)



DOW at 28,036.22 ... yes, 28k level now. DOW would go 30k and above?


KLCI last-minute surged above 1600 ... killed my short FKLI. So, we are back to BULLISH? haha ...

Now we are talking about HIGH RISK of a pullback in the US ...OR ... we are going vertically up, into the EUPHORIC zone. 


Will that help our KLCI to go above 2000? Will we see recoveries in a few hundreds of our crashed stocks? Will we buy big big now hoping the BULL to come? hmm ... 

I don't know ... I m bullish too ... gogogo time is back but most retailers ALREADY stuck up there, too bad.

Ok ... time for breakfast and hope to write about G3 being dumped yesterday!!

TEH



Sunday, 17 November 2019

HIGH RISK : Time to reduce


Good morning to NEW HIGH in US markets ... we are still below 1600.

Currently, we are at the HIGH-RISK level ... so, I sold most of my trading stocks and WAIT for selldown again ... let them get stuck and suck inside.

US indices overbought ... be aware.


continue later

TEH



Friday, 15 November 2019

KLCI in downtrend



Morning to new high DOW above 28k ...

Do you see KLCI below 1600, struggling? Will we do catching up ... and gogogo in many stocks?



Armada: Above 50cents now ... so, buy?

There are many O&G recovering well ...such as old fav KNM.


This is KLCI weekly ... we have broken below 1600 again, so I exited most stocks. Re-collect and see which I will buy during coming selldown again.


Many sectors crashing ...property, Constructions, Building Materials, Plantations, Logistics ... many more ... even so called O&G rally, we still see mostly in DOWNTREND.

Ok ... have a nice weekend.

TEH


Wednesday, 13 November 2019

Stock Watch : SPSetia





SPSetia : Bought in opening 1.36, q buy 1.32 now done ...q sell 1.45 now. This morning call to buy 1.32-1.36 range was good ... as SPSetia recording good QR.

Note: Property stocks recovering

Update later.

TEH

Respecting the Indices




KLCI : technically was bearish since Monday. I was lack of discipline as I was still trading!! Finally, sold most yesterday as the market is turning after hitting resistance 1613 level, and failed to reverse most of my negative-signals in indicators. Yesterday is the confirmation of SELL.

I was trading it up for past 2 weeks or so ... it was easier as stocks were moving up or reversals. For example, I took GenM 3.05 KLK 21.30 or PChem 7.20 levels respectively for blue chips stage 1 moving ... once blue chips pushing the index KLCI up, we are in green light to trade smaller caps!!

YESTERDAY is an important day for me: SELL 

So ... I m forced out and exited most with small losses (adding up to substantial losses too, giving back some winnings).


Oil and Gas : Recently, for 2019 since Jan ... we saw many O&G counters recovering and done a miracle 2-4x ... example KNM or Velesto. Even Armada at 50cents now has doubled. Dayang moved to RM2 ... Carimin at new high?

So, retailers are thinking inside O&G counters ...which the stories of recovering in earnings, more projects and oil prices to sustain above USD70. They are STORIES left to be seen ...yet as gullible as always, retailers suck inside ...believing stories. They will get stuck once again when the rally is over ... in the meantime, traders should ride on it. 



Yesterday, PCHEM down some 5% due to not so good QR. A long black candle. A leader would bring the index down ...hence, the smaller ones will tumble too. 

So ... when we trade a stock, we have to respect the main index KLCI ... then check the sector index ... then the leader ... if all positive, go for it. 

As I sold most and won't be trading today, wish all luck for those holding.

TEH







Index Watch : FBMSCap



Small-cap Index: Weekly showing ... going down. 

So, I sold most of my holdings today when KLCI broken 1600. No question asked.

What can u see from the chart?

TEH