Friday 29 November 2019

Stock Watch : IQGroup



Yesterday we saw KLCI down about 20points ... crazy end-month selling. I sold most of my counters on Thursday!! Well ... bad feel makes me do just that ...so, I told my group about the RISK of holding on to stocks when technically, KLCI is bearish ..some 1-2 weeks ago!! I did write here about that, right?


KLCI next level to watch is 1550 ... where is that clip I heard about 1800? 

The year-end rally ... if you still believe in such, then it is time to BUY BUY BUY, right? 


IQGroup: another bad QR ... closed at 72cents now ... I m still monitoring IQGroup as Uncle Ben and Fong SiLing still holding to this one ... each about 1mil units ... I do wonder why they do not cutloss ... but still holding to her? Does that mean ... they will add in at lower level? Investors do average down rather than cutloss...


So ... I will continue to monitor IQGroup ... but this is not a recommendation to buy. They are bleeding $$$ ... so, we do not buy-hold into losing money companies, simply because it has crashed from RM4.80 to current ... 72ccents. 


Would you buy IQGroup ... say  ... at 50cents? 30cents? LOWER ...?

TEH





 

No comments:

Post a Comment