Thursday 10 October 2019

Welcome to my new blog





It is 11th OCT 2019 … I m trying out blogging using my new laptop and instead of logging in my old usual cyberspace https://cpteh.blogspot.com/ ...which linked to i3 (I left i3 and other forums some 5-6 years ago) and to be physically leave i3, I think I prefer to stay inside here ... a new space!! haha.

Dont know if I could last the pace (haha ...old age syndrome) but I will try to maintain a good writing of my thoughts here. It is too noisy being posted to i3, so ... slowly I might attract few followers and some 'online friends'.

So ... what do I need to blog consistently?

#1 : Internet connection : to stay online and updated

#2 : Ideas and contents : unblock those stagnated thoughts upstairs

#3 : Motivation : a great deal needed.

#4 : Good audience : giving supports and constructive criticism

#5 : consistent and continuity of flow


AirAsia : At support … and oversold. Time to grab some.

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment