Friday 11 October 2019

Stock Watch : AirAsia and ABMB



Morning … It is Saturday, my post #2 haha ...DOW up 320 points to close at 26,800 level. The much awaited trade-war meeting … didn't pan out as what most anticipated, selldown in last hour (was plus 500).

cut-loss : I have to cutloss the SP500 and HSI short I made and burnt some of my winning ...given back my profits.

So … I turned bullish and started to buy stocks!! haha. That is how erratic traders could be. Well, follow the charts, they said.

This post would show two of the five stocks I bought.

#1 : AirAsia : PE 9.0 with NTA 2.4409



AirAsia : Awaiting to reach support and reversal candle to buy.


AirAsia : weekly chart is clearer ... to show potential rebound. So ... I was greedy and grabbed on closing price too (bought earlier in morning 1.68)

#2 : ABMB : PE 8.75 with NTA 3.69



ABMB : weekly chart. Hit lowest 2.57, and I started to buy at 2.58-2.59 …. added at closing price 2.70. We shall see if it will rebound.


Well … my blog is my journal. It is meant to record things I did ...right or wrong, without being judged or criticised. I do not earn anything from sharing others my trades, ok? Except for those members in my group, which with me ...to learn trading and seeing my trades "live".

Also … I like to write about songs or clips I m listening too … books that I m reading, the gardens … flowers and plants I m taking care of … or simply about my family.

It is a personal blog, not those financial blog that most expecting. So … that could be the reason(s) I m pulling myself out f i3, which full with noises and less appreciative humans around.

Anyway, welcome to my new space … hope it won't attract nuisance humans. haha

have a nice weekend as next week is a gogogo week. hehe

TEH



No comments:

Post a Comment