Tuesday 12 November 2019

stock Watch : Simeprop and SPSetia



Morning ... KLCI at resistance, DOW still flat .... awaiting Trump-China talk as Trump tweeted again.


Simeprop : To sell 86 -87 cents. I bought around 74-75cents, then a 'sudden' news out that it would be taken out of MSCI, and a sudden black candle shook me off. I have to cut-loss ... and on Monday, it jumped up and I have to buy higher!! Yesterday, it went higher ... and today is a sell for me.

Besides Simeprop, it was said that SPSetia and ABMB would be taken off too.


SPSetia : A good swing ... the black candle with high volume is to shake out weak holders, and now it rebounds after that 'bad' news.

Well ... with IOIPG moving too ... would the whole sector to be in play?

We shall trade what we see ... not what we think.

TEH


No comments:

Post a Comment