Sunday 3 November 2019

Stock Watch : SPSetia





SPSetia: A strong downtrend in most of the PROPERTY stocks, including SPSetia ... at a new low. 

Bought back after a cut-loss ... now see if the black hammer would do the trick ...and rebound from here. 

Here is briefly my trading plan for SPSetia

Entry: RM 1.24- 1.25

Cutloss : If below RM1.20

Target to sell: around RM1.40

Risk: 5 cents

Reward : 15cents 

RRR: 1 : 3

Position size : 150 lots (RM18, 750)

Potential losses : 150 x 6 = RM900

Potential Gain : 150 x 15 = RM2200 (minus fees RM50)

Time Frame : 1-2 months. 

Disclaimer : This is my position now, not a buy-sell call. Trade at own risk. 

To know the details of all the stocks I m trading, do join my group for trial (2 months: Nov and Dec) and see if you could follow my trades (LIVE and REAL trades) 

Besides seeing my trades, I do teach trading online in my group explaining all my trades and such. So, one would benefit from seeing trades LIVE with explanations. A box for Q&A allowed so that the learning process could be enhanced.

contact me at cpteh@yahoo.com or 012-821 0129

Have a nice bullish week ahead.

TEH




No comments:

Post a Comment