Sunday 3 November 2019

4th Nov (Monday) : Today's Trade


12.30pm : Lunchtime.  Few of my trades done so far.

updated: 8.30pm





SPSetia: taken profit sold 1.29 ... closed at 1.35, our target to sell is RM1.40 (posted in the morning ...check the trading plan)



VS: cut-loss sold 1.37, as I needed the funds for the next trade. Can see that it breakout 1.38 ...so, I took only to cut-loss. Well, traders need to be disciplined and look for a better trade once our trades are not doing well.





FGV: taken profit sold 1.13 ... was queue-ing in the morning to sell at RM1.16 (see chart) but as I saw it came down, I sold her RM1.13.

So ... the FGV profits to cover VS losses ... net profit came from SPSetia tho I sold too early (as usual).

Besides these three ... I have taken a few more trades.

contact me to join my trading groups ... to trade with me and learn 'live' trading.

e-mail : cpteh@yahoo.com

h/p : 012 821 0129

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment