Monday 4 November 2019

Sector Watch : Property



Morning ... DOW up-up again ... US bullish to a new high. No more trade war?

Full time trader : I m going to be full time trading by next year ... and I m ready for it. For past few months, testing many trading ways and I know I would be doing well/good.



Good to GREAT?

Will write a separate post regarding how we could from newbies, novice-level ... to be a good trader. Then ... to be great, thats need a BREAKTHROUGH


If you are a trader, you would like to join me ... and you may learn a few tricks!! haha.

contact : cpteh@yahoo.com or message me 012-821 0129






Property Index: Can see the hammer there or not? So, I grabbed SPSetia ... but sold too early. It went to 1.35 closing yesterday. At the moment is RM1.33 ... u decide if u wish to take, ok?

But, trading property stocks is CONTER TREND ... against the flow.

Trade Greatec and such is easier ... uptrend, continues to go higher.

Do the risk check.

will up date later

TEH


No comments:

Post a Comment