Monday 23 December 2019

23rd Dec ; DSonic and JTiasa


Two trades done yesterday : JTiasa and DSonic



JTiasa : Bought opening as saw it was moving ... sold at resistance 92.5 and 92, it went higher. I was away ... and when I came back around 4pm to check, it was at 96cents. So, I decided NOT to buyback/chase. Moved to another stock XYZ instead.



DSonic : Bought opening 1.27 level ... sold 1.33 (lucky ... that was the peak of the day) and I closed 1.30.

Note : These were my day-trading stock yesterday when I bought in morning and q-ed to sell ... it is traded LIVE with my closed group, so ... all trades are real. To teach trading ... the best is to SHOW LIVE REAL TRADES and EXPLAIN to those want to understand/learn WHY we took that trade ... no certainty ... no guarantee ... but trading is about PROBABILITIES and RISK MANAGEMENT.

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment