Tuesday 24 December 2019

Merry Christmas 2019



MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my friends, readers, followers ... enemies and a**holes. haha

e-meeting : I will have another e-meeting this coming SUNDAY 10pm and check the link here. Will talk about the outlook for 2020 and my personal preparations



Liverpool : Just won the Club World Cup ... and they need to beat Leicester to get away from the pack n staying #1 in the league 

Being a trader, thick in the actions ... it is good to have a day off ... today!! No need to check on stock markets and my portfolios ... at least for a day. Weekends are good to reflect and prepare for following week trades and trading ideas ...

Relax ... have a nice day. 

Just a week more to the new year. Do join me next year if you wish to learn trading.

TEH


No comments:

Post a Comment