Sunday 2 February 2020

Getting excited : Sales is here?



After a month of cautious and asking my trading group to take profit and exit markets, finally, it is HERE.

The SALES

DOW minus 600 points on Friday as the virus spreading news creating the FEAR, which hit the financial markets now ...

KLCI closed at 1530 level now, and we shall see weaknesses further, hopefully, to go lower than 1500 ... with MANY more gapping down, especially those hot tech stocks and plantation stocks.

Ok ok ... to be fair, only those fully in CASH would be excited. Those shorted the FKLI (like me) would be excited too. Others ... as usual, the majority who stuck inside stocks would be worrying ... should they cutloss tmr gap down?

TOO LATE la ... bagi warning for so many times, apa lagi mau? If you are EMOTIONAL kinda person, I strongly suggested that you QUIT stock markets ... as you are too naive and don't know what you are exposed to. YOUR MONEY ... you decide.

Trading Group: Yes, you may join my trading group. If you are stuck and don't know when to exit, I will tell you IN ADVANCE what you should be doing. NO ... it is NOT FREE.

Contact : hp 012-821 0129 or e-mail cpteh@yahoo.com

Trading Class: It has been 2 yrs I didn't have any trading class but recently there is a person contacting me if I m conducting any trading class and h wishes to learn. SURE ... I m organising one then ... those interested to learn to trade (chart reading, trading plan plus taking real trades), contact me too. I will try to create a group for that ... perhaps, end of FEB when we have so many stocks to buy!! Profit from there to pay for the small fees I m charging.



KLCI monthly chart ... nice? If u do not see that as nice, then you must be STUCK up there in many stocks. 

LEARN how to cutloss as we are in trading markets, it is NOT time to invest or buy to hold. IT IS YOUR MONEY, you decide.

For me, I m excited as I m waiting for retailers and public/forum kaki/newbies to panic-sell ... and time for me to buy from them. Someone loses... someone to win, right?

oh yes, BE VERY WORRY ...on AirAsia. Not only the virus-news, now with the bribery-news. 

So ... expecting AirAsia to dive from here ... hopefully, panic-selling for me to grab some.



AirAsia : For this one ... you need to go to my old blog (http:// cpteh.blogspot.com) where I wrote about WHY we should SHORT AirAsia till market crash ... and buy below 50cents la. haha. 



ok ... hope to be back by 10.30pm to give a short e-meeting ...



https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/217395941
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/217395941 TEH





No comments:

Post a Comment