Friday 14 February 2020

Happy V-day



Noon ... Thu ... V-day eve ... I m still so busy with classes and trading

Today and Tmr ... I will allow myself to be off from trading after sold most of my stocks yesterday. Heck, walk away ...


KLCI is down-trending ...ok, I m telling all what all already knew.

KLSE crashed and many still crashing lower ... ok, most might know about that too as most of the retailers out there STUCK up there ... shall I start my waterfalls list again?

My pleasure to see stocks diving lower ... and one day, once no one interested as they stuck deep inside, I would be glad to buy from them

in the meanwhile, I m busy collecting bullets to buy into stocks that crashed during crisis .... not now 2020 la ... still 40-60% lower


AirAsia : this waterfall lost me money as I m forced to cutloss ... and wait for the bottom again.

Today is FRIDAY ... time is 5.45pm.

Happy Valentine

note: as always, I could not even finish a post. haha

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment