Friday 28 February 2020

Selldown = Opportunity




I see current selldown as opportunities as I m in cash positions.

Let all those stuck up there SELL and cutloss and be in pain. They have to go through the rollercoaster NOT know much about cutloss and trading. They are those 80% buy, hope it up ... or stuck.

I have warned my whole trading group to SELL 2 weeks ago, and sent ALERT to sell ALL 10days ago, BEFORE it selldown ... keep cash for this selldown ...to buy LOWER than majority. Hmm ... that is the cruelty of trading, majority out there DO NOT know when or how to get out and STUCK

So ... to join me, contact 012-821 0129 or e-mail cpteh@yahoo.com

there is a request for me to START a trading workshop which I didnt conduct any for years now due to DOWNTRENDING of stocks ... crashing lower.

It is about time to conduct one ... but join me in my trading group to learn first.

Have a nicer weekend ... I m excited. haha

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment