Sunday 22 March 2020

Mac 2020 : A month to be remembered



Day 6: Lockdown ... stay at home

Here I am finally ...trying to find the momentum to blog again, after being absent. Well, the full-time teaching job since Jan is taking a toll on my fragile old body as I have been travelling using public transportation

Also ... being an IT-idiot kinda person, I m so stress with the whole school-system of e-mailing ... reading e-mail plus taking attendance etc etc ... so, I do not think so I would want to stress myself further, hence I do need to 'resign' soon.

I do like and enjoying classroom teachings, but looking at the signs of my health plus the stress level I m going through, it is simply not worth it.

 It is almost 4am now ... I have been very busy giving e-meeting EVERYDAY(almost) to educate the public ... but, not many want to listen to me ... I started the preparation of crash since Mac 2016. Back then, i teach many cutloss and some survival skills BEFORE it crashing done.

Heck ... retailers in KLSE really really greedy and clueless bunch of people ... educated but lack of common senses when it comes to INVESTING or TRADING.

Now, many STUCK up there without an escape chance ... if it ever rebound again, a final call to CUTLOSS ...rather than buy to hold.

WE ARE NOT AT THE BOTTOM YET ... no matter what or how you dissect it, it is only logical to cutloss and move into CASH positions ... and then wait for way lower to BUY.

After the rebound from current oversold levels, we would see another round of MELTDOWN.

... i shall continue later


TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment