Friday 24 April 2020

Do join my group to LEARN



It is known by now that we are going to be stuck at home for another 2 weeks or so. SO ... if u r free to learn, LEARN about trading (investing).

Yes ... it is a TRADING world now ... many crazy things on going ... and could not be explained.

OIL is the best of example when we could not understand why it went negative? haha

Join my trading group to learn as I just created a group for NEWBIES to learn ... total newbies learning ALL about trading and investing from ground ZERO.

I have started the group for 1 week or so now. It is not too late as learning would be till end of year, learning at your pace. But the determination to learn is IMPORTANT. I m always around to answer (everyday basis) and guide ... hey, u wont find such 'cikgu' around. haha

Besides the daily seeing me TRADE, I also explained the


As I have shown them (newbies) support and resistance (lesson on classical), tonight I m asking them : SHOULD WE BE BUYING into Ecoworld now at 41.5 (I bought haha)?

So, it will benefit many to know WHY ... and then, besides profiting from trades, we learn.

To join me : 012-821 0129 

or add me at facebook : cpteh@yahoo.com

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment