Tuesday 15 October 2019

Markets are rebounding : BUY


Morning to bullish day yet again ... DOW plus 237 points. MACD crossed ... and I m still busy buying stocks, selling off non-performing ones ... selling those heavy ones to release funds: ABMB and AirAsia

So ... we are on day-4 of my updates in my ABMB and AirAsia trades. Do check on a daily basis if we are trading.

11.45 am : AirAsia at 1.88, hit 1.89 ... ABMB same level after doji (will sell her off and buyback on pullback)


AirAsia: moved yesterday ... sold 1st portion 1.79 and the second portion at 1.84 done. Will try to sell her off all today if bullish again around 1.90.

ABMB : Doji yesterday .. and see if I could sell-off all about 2.90 level today.

Note : Both bought on last Friday.

Will update later ... you need to click 'add fav' so that u could refresh ... or do visit me regularly here in my new blog.

A post a day to unblock my thoughts.

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment