Monday 14 October 2019

Stock Watch : ABMB and AirAsia


9.40am : morning from UKM Hospital here for my girl's regular check-up. KLCI is slightly red ...

AirAsia : At 1.77-1.78, I m queueing to sell partially at 1.79 as I m heavy inside.

ABMB : still hanging around 2.81 level.

5.20pm : AirAsia sold 1.79 and 1.84 two parts ... last part to sell all tmr 1.92.

ABMB : still at 2.81 ... hold as I sold a portion at 2.78 yesterday. These are given LIVE in my group, ok? At the moment, sharing with the group about RISK MANAGEMENT ... and will write in further details in this blog ... for those few appreciative readers to learn.

time to go


https://cpteh19.blogspot.com/2019/10/stock-watch-airasia-and-abmb.html



ABMB: So ... I posted on Friday I bought into ABMB. In fact, I bought in the morning when it was red and hitting new low below RM2.60.

I posted it 'LIVE' here ... and even updated them yesterday during market time. It is to show 'trading' live ... given in my group. I sold some at RM2.78 as I m heavy inside.

See the very huge selldown in 27th Aug. Then it drifted lower as KLCI went lower too.

Today ... planning to sell her off all at resistance RM2.92. We shall update on daily basis till my trades are done.



AirAsia: oversold and at support ... knowing is not good enough. Take actions ... and BUY into her. Buy in larger positions. Hitting RM1.75 resistance now, and will sell off part at RM1.79 today. Will it move higher?

To teach trading ... the best is to TRADE LIVE and then check on the results. And also, we need to make decisions ... based on charts or trading plans.

That is how I 'guide' my group of traders ... most retailers are NOT traders, anyway. They will buy and hold ... and eventually STUCK.

Note: I bought in another 3 stocks yesterday!! Well ... will sell some off by Friday.

Stock Watch: Join my trading group for trial for two months. A good trading year in 2020 ...definitely not for investors. Prepare for the crisis and learn to CUTLOSS those stocks stuck (opportunity cost)

e-mail: can contact me through e-mail cpteh@yahoo.com

or message me at 012-821 0129.

Note: I will update the trades 'live' here. So, do check here ... during lunch or whenever you are free, ya.

TEH


No comments:

Post a Comment